Use this form to join London City Runners!
Fill in your details in the form and you’ll get an email asking your to confirm you’re joining us, follow the instructions and you’ll become a London City Runner!
Lovely, supportive club with a range of training options and abilities – something for everybody!
- Will there be somewhere I can leave my bag?
- Yes your bag/belongings can be left in our venue while you run, there will be someone to watch your bags. We have never had a theft in all the years of running the club, but nonetheless, we do advise not to bring valuables and please be aware you leave them at your own risk as we cannot be held liable for any losses.
- Are you really free?
- YES – our weekly sessions are free to join and participate in! All we ask is that if you wish to take advantage of the time and effort we put into organising the club you abide by our terms and conditions.
- Can I get changed there?
- It’s possible as there are toilets, but everyone arrives changed and it is best for everyone if you can arrive in your sportswear.
- What if everyone is faster than me?
- This is the question we get asked the most! Some of our members can run marathons in less than 2hrs 30mins and some members will be doing a 5k for the very first time. The most important thing is that you enjoy it at whatever pace you are comfortable with. We always have a large number of runners at every session so you are bound to find someone you can keep up with.
- How can I give back?
- The club is completely free but it takes a lot of work behind the scenes to keep it going and it does have operating costs. Many members choose to give back to the club in some way to keep it sustainable, and there are now a number of ways in which you can do this:
- 1. Buy some of our merchandise. This is available via our online shop and is on sale at most of our sessions. When you buy a piece of merchandise, you not only have something to wear with pride, but you are also putting a bit of support back into the club!
- 2. If you’re an Amazon customer, please use this link to visit Amazon. It doesn’t change the price the you pay for anything you buy, but it does give the club a small percentage of whatever you spend. If you are a regular customer/member it would be fantastic if you could bookmark our link and use it whenever you shop at Amazon
- 3. We also have a live crowdfunding campaign to help us create a sustainable home for our club and any donation is most welcome: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/a-home-for-london-city-runners-coffee-community/x/18861346
- 4. Come volunteer at the club. We are always happy to hear from people who would like to help out in our venue, run a session or help in our couch-to-5k course.
- 5. Finally if you have a job, skill, business or venture which would benefit the club and you would like to work with us just get in touch.
If you still have a question, please Contact Us.
NB. To join the Facebook group where we publicise our various races, socials and foreign trips you’ll need to add Tim Navin-Jones as a friend. Please ask us questions directly rather than publicly on Facebook and try not to ask questions that are all answered here. Then it really is a matter of just turning up, it’s all very relaxed and friendly and FREE!