Are you planning on getting a bit fitter?
Have you signed up for a running race that you need to do a bit of training for?
Do you want to meet people in the local area?
Then why not join us? If you would like to join London City Runners then all you have to do is simply fill out your details on the form below, click join and follow the instructions to join to our members list. IT’S COMPLETELY FREE and will only take you a few minutes!
Lovely, supportive club with a range of training options and abilities – something for everybody!
- Will there be somewhere I can leave my bag?
- Yes your bag/belongings will be secure while you are running but it’s advisable not to bring valuables and you leave them at your own risk.
- Can I get changed there?
- It’s possible but everybody arrives changed.
- What if everyone is faster than me, will I be running alone?
- We have three speed groups. Some of our members can run marathons in less than 2hrs 30mins and some members will be doing a 5k for the very first time. The most important thing is that you enjoy it at whatever pace you are comfortable with.
- Are there any costs at all to join the club?
- The club is completely free. It’s run by volunteers. To support the club we encourage you to stick around after the run for a drink or two. This helps you to meet other members and helps us to keep a strong relationship with The Marquis of Wellington, who kindly house our club. Also if you would like to sponsor or give back too the club to help us pay for websites, domain names, banners and promotional material then we would be delighted to hear from you and promote you on our website. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you still have a question, please Contact Us.
NB. To join the Facebook group where we publicise our various races, socials and foreign trips you’ll need to add Tim Navin-Jones as a friend. Then it really is a matter of just turning up, it’s all very relaxed and friendly.